- The Sky is the Limit! We can Drone on and on about it…..But see how EXACTLY we Drone ON!
- Wood Rodgers recently prepared aerial video and photography for the new Woodland Davis Clean Water Agency/Reclamation District 2035 Sacramento River Intake. Click here to read more about it...
- September 6th is Groundwater Day!
- See how you can help protect this precious resource! Click here to read more about it...
- Hogg-Owen Award for Meritorious Achievement in the Floodplain Management Association.
- Fran Borcalli, retired Wood Rodgers employee, will be receiving the Hogg-Owen Award for Meritorious Achievement in the Floodplain Management Association on September 7th at the FMA Conference.
- Oakland Office is "Stepping it Up" - Literally...
- Our Oakland office is moving a couple of floors up from our current office. Same building, but only a couple of floors up! Come visit us in our newly relocated office! Address: 180 Grand Avenue, Suite 775 Oakland, California 94612
- We are DEEP! It's What's Down Under That Matters Too!
- Congratulations to Julie Reische (Sacramento) on recently becoming a Professional Geologist! Wood Rodgers now has 5 Professional Geologists to help with your projects!
- Congratulations to our Newest Registered Professional Engineers
- Congratulations to Francisco Lopez (Sacramento), Ashley Verling (Reno), Corey Tague (Reno), and Mario Tambellini (Sacramento) on passing their CA Professional Engineering Exam!
- Virginia Street Bridge
- Wood Rodgers is Proud to be a Part of Reno’s History! Click here to read more about it...
Built and sustained on the firm belief to provide quality services, Wood Rodgers, Inc. was founded in 1997 by two engineers, Rich Wood and Mark Rodgers. We have since grown into a unique firm in which innovation and precision are equally as important as the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget. We take pride in the fact that each project we undertake is equally as important to us as it is to our clients. Our staff includes professionally registered civil, water resources, structural, geotechnical, and transportation engineers, professional land surveyors, floodplain managers, transportation and land planners, landscape architects, and LEED AP staff who have extensive experience with maneuvering through highly political processes and successfully completing both public and private projects with a high rate of measureable success. Our versatile and reliable team has worked seamlessly with other designers, engineers, public agencies, and private clients to provide quality engineering services, while meeting the environmental constraints of each project. Wood Rodgers is headquartered in Sacramento with additional offices located throughout California and Nevada. We take pride in the fact that the principals and management staff are closely involved with the work product and are responsive to clients’ needs. Our existing relationships with federal, state, and local agencies, as well as our partnering sub-consultants, ensure the successful completion of our projects. We believe that our clients’ success is our success.
© 2016, Wood Rodgers