- Larry Ernst (Principal Hydrogeologist) presented at the AWWA CA-NV Spring Conference this year
- Hope you were able to catch it. If not, you can click here for the presentation
- Learn more about Performance Assessment & Operational Optimization of Mature Wells!
- Larry Ernst (Principal Hydrogeologist) was part of a workshop and presented some really great information.
- Click here to look at what was presented
Built and sustained on the firm belief to provide quality services, Wood Rodgers, Inc. was founded in 1997 by two engineers, Rich Wood and Mark Rodgers. We have since grown into a unique firm in which innovation and precision are equally as important as the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget. We take pride in the fact that each project we undertake is equally as important to us as it is to our clients.
Our staff includes professionally registered civil, water resources, structural, geotechnical, and transportation engineers, professional land surveyors, floodplain managers, transportation and land planners, landscape architects, and LEED AP staff who have extensive experience with maneuvering through highly political processes and successfully completing both public and private projects with a high rate of measureable success. Our versatile and reliable team has worked seamlessly with other designers, engineers, public agencies, and private clients to provide quality engineering services, while meeting the environmental constraints of each project. Wood Rodgers is headquartered in Sacramento with additional offices located throughout California and Nevada.
We take pride in the fact that the principals and management staff are closely involved with the work product and are responsive to clients’ needs. Our existing relationships with federal, state, and local agencies, as well as our partnering sub-consultants, ensure the successful completion of our projects. We believe that our clients’ success is our success.