- CONGRATS to our new Licensed Engineers!!
- Congratulations to Shyamal Chowdhury, PhD, CFM, PE (Water Resources, Sacramento) + Chuck Hilliard, PE (Water Resources, Sacramento) + Jillian Lucas, PE (Civil, Reno) on becoming newly CA Licensed Engineers!
- Our Reno Office has Moved!
- Our Reno office has relocated to a new 20,000sf building located at 1361 Corporate Boulevard, Reno, NV 89502! Come by to see the new offices and check out our expanded Geotechnical Lab!
- Sacramento Business Journal’s 2016 Best Places to Work
- Wood Rodgers was an Honoree for the Sacramento Business Journal’s 2016 Best Places to Work Awards. Be a part of our team and find out why we are one of the best places to work! Check our Careers Page for more information!.
- Lake Tahoe Basin Environmental Improvement Projects receive awards.
- Wood Rodgers was an integral part of the project team for Central Incline Village Phase II Water Quality Improvement Project + Middle Rosewood Creek Area A SEZ Restoration Project (Revegetation Plans, Design, and Construction Inspection) + Lake Forest Water Quality Improvement Project. Click here to read more about it...
- The Sky is the Limit! We can Drone on and on about it…..But see how EXACTLY we Drone ON!
- Wood Rodgers recently prepared aerial video and photography for the new Woodland Davis Clean Water Agency/Reclamation District 2035 Sacramento River Intake. Click here to read more about it...
- Oakland Office is "Stepping it Up" - Literally...
- Our Oakland office is moving a couple of floors up from our current office. Same building, but only a couple of floors up! Come visit us in our newly relocated office! Address: 180 Grand Avenue, Suite 775 Oakland, California 94612
- Virginia Street Bridge
- Wood Rodgers is Proud to be a Part of Reno’s History! Click here to read more about it...
Built and sustained on the firm belief to provide quality services, Wood Rodgers, Inc. was founded in 1997 by two engineers, Rich Wood and Mark Rodgers. We have since grown into a unique firm in which innovation and precision are equally as important as the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget. We take pride in the fact that each project we undertake is equally as important to us as it is to our clients. Our staff includes professionally registered civil, water resources, structural, geotechnical, and transportation engineers, professional land surveyors, floodplain managers, transportation and land planners, landscape architects, and LEED AP staff who have extensive experience with maneuvering through highly political processes and successfully completing both public and private projects with a high rate of measureable success. Our versatile and reliable team has worked seamlessly with other designers, engineers, public agencies, and private clients to provide quality engineering services, while meeting the environmental constraints of each project. Wood Rodgers is headquartered in Sacramento with additional offices located throughout California and Nevada. We take pride in the fact that the principals and management staff are closely involved with the work product and are responsive to clients’ needs. Our existing relationships with federal, state, and local agencies, as well as our partnering sub-consultants, ensure the successful completion of our projects. We believe that our clients’ success is our success.
© 2016, Wood Rodgers